Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's burning.

I set fire to my Xanga today. No need for a site that makes me feel like writing a blog is a chore. Blogger comes highly recommended by the only person whose opinion I actually trust, so VIOLA. Here I aaaaaaaam!

I may or may not randomly link you to posts from my Xanga if I don't feel like rewriting them here. I had some guuuuud posts there, if I do say so me'self. I'm rather lazy. I actually have a slave whom I dictate all of my blogs and messages to. I don't feed him much; he lives off of the crumbs I have dropped into my laptop's keyboard over the years. I actually found a noodle in there once....

Aaaanyhoozles.... Welcome to Danube's mind. If you've managed to make it this far, sorry. If you plan on staying around, you may want to invest in a haz-mat suit. My life is a liiiiittle messy.

6 comments:

  1. @Steve - Yes, but I never hear your opinion anymore. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haz-mat suit? WRONG!

    Birthday suit!

    I'm glad I've finally convinced you over to the dark side. I can help you theme it or create custom widgets or whatever next time you're over if you'd like? =D

    Time to follow you. Woot. I'll be first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well well, if you want my opinion.. Tumblr > all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this place is soooo desolate though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how much more organized, and uncluttered Blogger is. That and the person who makes money from your ads, should you choose to have them, is you.

    Paying for a premium account to hide advertisements and clutter is so last century. =)

    Do do you damage.

    Well, you're off now, so I am as well.

    ReplyDelete