Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This is an obscure update.

I haven't blogged in a while. I'm a bad, bad person. I've accepted this.

Here's what I have been using to get my hands a little dirty as of late:

1. I am a stand-in bassist for the band Never Before Scene.
Add them here: MySpace and here: FaceBook
OOooh, shameless plug, go.

2. Fuck college. I fucking hate it.

3. I completely lack motivation right now. I want a job so badly, but I can hardly get out of bed after 14 hours of sleep. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. Oh, I remember; I'm just fucking lazy.

4. I'm updating this out of duty. I feel like I have a commitment to adhere to. FUTURE BABIES COMMITMENT.

5. My love of video games has too much control over my free time. Fuck you, Grand Theft Auto 4. I can live without you. ... I'm so sorry, baby! Please take me back! Yessssss, my precious.....

WHATCHUUUU STARIN' AT?!

6. I have no idea what happened during #5.

7. 'Mambo Number Five' is now stuck in my head.

8. I need a working cell phone more than I need sleep.

9. NEW SEASON OF DOCTOR WHOOOOOOOO!!

10. It's 3:14 a.m. I won't be in bed for a few hours. Yes, I'm fucked.

11. America--FUCK YEAH!

12. The world is more positive when you're Scott Stapp. Yeah.

13. Damn it, I meant for this blog to be meaningful.

14. A little bit of Monica in my life; a little bit of Erica by my side....

15. Today, while eating shells&cheese, I wondered what I would do if I found a mouse foot in my food. I am now afraid of shells&cheese.

16. Siamese cats are the shit.

17. Speaking of Siamese shit and cats, I went to the circus not too long ago. It was awesome.

18. You're drunk.

19. Fuck this blog. I'm tired.

4 comments:

  1. 9. New season of Doctor Who! Woooot! Few more days left till I will watch it.

    18. At the time of this posting, I may have been. Creeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blogs. To me it shows you have more guts than myself. I immediately delete blogs after I write them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really killing me to know that I forgot a comma in my last comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the old blogs/posts better

    ReplyDelete