Friday, May 14, 2010

It's 3:24 a.m. Do you know where Dany is?

Not sleeping; that's for dang sure.

I think I'm going to learn to play 'Santa Monica' by Theory of a Deadman.
It's a simple song, but I absolutely love it. It reminds me of so much.

The will to blog does not exist for me anymore.
But I promise that I will scrape up some sort of fiction soon. Somehow....

I think the problem with my writer's block stems from the fact that there are so many things I need to say, but so many things I can't say.

"Ooh, and she said, 'Don't you wish you were dead like me?'"


It's not a fear of being judged. It's a fear of pissing people off. I hate offending anyone, upsetting anyone, making anyone angry.... If I can't say what's on my mind, I tend to say nothing at all. I need to stop that. It ruins any sort of creative thought I may have.

Not to mention, everything I have ever wanted to say to the person who hurt me the most has already been said. The biggest motivator for writing in my life has already been perfectly explained. I can't come up with any better words than this. Every single word of this song is EXACTLY what I need to say to someone.


That was for you.

1 comment:

  1. Yet sadly, no matter what happens, we can never be sure if the person who you want to hear your words will listen, or more importantly comprehend. People have a problem with substituting in their own reality. :(

    Props on learning the new song though. :)

    Love you! *smooooch*

    ReplyDelete