Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 1: Hoppe hoppe Reiter

Keep in mind that I'm not planning this shit out before I write it.
I just sat down and started typing.
So here we go.
Check it out baby guuuuuurl.
You left me.
Oh no, we broke up.
And it's been a while since we last spoke, but....

>.>

Those are not my words.
For real this time.
+ + + + +


Mein Herz schlägt nicht mehr weiter


There is an ache in my bed. Both dull and sharp, the room is built around it.  This is a room I no longer occupy, for the light blackens my skin.  The ache is immense, and in its presence, no one speaks of anything but.  Leave, I ask the ache.  But it is resolved to stay, forever hurting and forever interfering.

Surely, Reason will solve everything.  Reason will come, armed with logic and soundness of mind, and he will oust this ache from my bed.  I wait for Reason.  For what seems like the greater part of my life, I wait.  All the while, Ache is present, tightening my chest and darkening my vision.  When Reason comes, he slips in like a hurricane.  We are only so prepared for him.

Time is irrelevant at this point.  Moot, impertinent, consuming.  That is what Time is.  And this is how it passes.  I have come to lie on the floor.  I will wait for Reason to prevail until my bones are dust and my breath is merely the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment