Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I built that bitch a brick house. Bitches love brick houses.

I can honestly say that there is no one like me.
Whether or not this is a good thing remains to be determined.

I need to get back into writing.
Staples needs to chill the fuck ooouuuuut so I have some free time.
Don't get me wrong; I love all these hours.
However, if I could work shorter shifts and balance it all out over the week, I'd be pretty stoked.
Fuck if that happens, though. I already work six days a week.

Remember that next time you want to bitch at me for not hanging out with you.
I have bills to pay.
Unless you're going to start paying my rent and put gas in my tank, CHILL THE FUCK OUT.

People put me in an extremely bad mood.
Seriously.
Just thinking about the shit I have to deal with on a daily basis because people want to either think with their genitals or their emotions.
One in the mother fupping same.

Next thing I knew, she was all up on me screamin', "Yeah!"

Okay, those aren't my words.
Shhhhh.

But back to what I was here for in the first place!
Blogging.
Right.
That.
I'm going to do it more often.
A topic a day? Maybe.
Or how about a post a day.
Even a picture?
For a month.
I think I can handle that.
And if I can't....
Well, then I need to seriously rethink some shit.

RIGHT-O!
A post a day.
I'll do it.

Post number one will be tomorrow.
For today, I shall leave you with this:


No comments:

Post a Comment